Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to edit labels for an entire folder without editing each board individually?

Thomas Hunt April 16, 2018

I have a folder set up with several boards that are shared with the same collaborators and I'd like to be able to have the labels all edited the same for each of these boards within this folder.  We are using the labels as the identifiers of who is assigned a specific card and they should be the same throughout the entire folder since we all work together within each of these boards.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!

Sincerely,

Tom

2 answers

1 vote
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2018

Hey Thomas, welcome!

This power up may include what you're looking for:

https://butlerfortrello.com/

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2018
0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2018

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events