Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to connect Trello with my iCloud agenda?

Onno Brautigam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2019

I use iCloud on all my devices, as I use the Trello app on iPad and iPhone.

2 answers

1 vote
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2019

Hi @Onno Brautigam have you tried the Calendar Power-up? It integrates with outside calendars such as Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple Calendar and many more. It imports all important dates or any plans you have on your calendar. Based on that, you can create cards with new entries, no matter the date – a day, week, month or a year from now.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2019

@Onno Brautigam You can use IFTTT to synch iOS reminders to Trello, is that what you mean by "agenda"?

I can't see an IFTTT recipe to link iOS calendar to Trello, but they do have iOS calendar as a connection so you could create your own. I use platform.ifttt.com to create my own integrations in IFTTT.

I found that the only problem with the iOS reminders synching to Trello is that it takes several hours sometimes, and I wanted it purely as a mechanism for adding quick reminders with voice. Instead, I set up my SMS channel now to post cards into Trello and just save that number as a contact, that way I can easily use voice commands to add Trello cards instantly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events