cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to comment of pdfs within Trello

annika.baumgartner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

Hi,

Is there a way to integrate a pdf preview with comment function?
We want to use Trello to structure our creative work and  therefore we often need to upload pdfs and get comments  from colleagues on those. Ideally with a history where you can also see what has been commented in the version before?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Paul April 7, 2024

Hi! 👋

I've been working on a new tool called Workflow that simplifies collaboration for teams working with creative assets. It's like Trello, but designed for proofing and providing feedback on files directly within the app.

We're currently in beta, and I'm looking for some early feedback. If you or someone you know works with creative assets and could benefit from a more streamlined process, I'd be super grateful if you could take a look. Just email me at paul@workflow.design, and I'll set you up with early access.

No pressure at all, but thanks for considering it! 🙏

annika.baumgartner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 7, 2024

Hi Paul,
Thanks for contacting. This is not working within Trello, right?
We are actually looking for a solution that works within Trello instead of adding a new tool.

Thanks,
Annika

Paul April 8, 2024

Hey Annika - exactly. Workflow is a simpler Trello replacement, designed for teams that need to review / comment on visual work like PDFs, images... 

Lmk if you want me to walk you through it!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events