Is there a way to bulk add a list of labels?

Kamryn Kelly September 3, 2022

Hello! Is there a way to bulk add a list of labels to a workspace?

I'm looking to convert from an Excel spreadsheet, where I have two separate tabs with a list of 29 or 54 options in a drop-down that I'd like to copy/paste or upload straight into Trello as individual (no-color) labels to then use to filter/tag the actual cards (admittedly there are some other lists that I'd also like to quick-upload, but none of the others are as extensive as the 29 and 54).

Instead of adding them one by one, I was hoping there was an easier way to integrate them, but can't seem to find a functionality that allows it?

EDIT-1;; fixed some grammatical/sentence flow errors

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2022

@Kamryn Kelly 

ignore does not work

Have not tried this. If your objective is to label custom invisible labels aka just the name but invisible - try on a new board, create a email to board with #label1 #label2…#label59 and send it to Trello 

Kamryn Kelly September 4, 2022

Ahh, this was still a good creative attempt that I hadn't thought of, so I appreciate it!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events