Is there a way to add due dates to Checklist Items?

I have checklist items on a card that i want to have separate due dates for. Is there anyway to do this? For Example, I have a List Item for Schematic Design. Under that I have a Card for a particular Task. On the Card I have Checklist Items for that Task. I would like to have due dates for each Checklist Item.

Is there a way to do this?

If not can we get this available in an update?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

Hi Mark,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

This is a request that we do hear frequently, and it's something we're currently evaluating. I, unfortunately, can't make any promises about when, or if, we'll be able to add this feature, but I'll add your voice to our tracking of the request, and make sure the team knows it's something that would be valuable for you.

If you're curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, this article gives some insight into that process: http://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

To see what features our devs are currently working on, check out our dev board at: http://www.trello.com/dev

Cheers,

Marta

Hi There ! What is the latest on this ? It seems to be a highly desirable enhancement, but have not seen any action on it for a long time.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,742 views 14 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you