Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a pricing tier for the solopreneur (no team) that just wants a couple power-ups?

Paul Colaianni October 15, 2020

It's either free or team-based business class pricing. I just want to add another power up and don't want all the bells and whistles. If not Trello, then perhaps another solution that focuses on an individual instead of a team. 

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2020

@Paul Colaianni the personal use in between is Gold which gives you up to 3 power ups and more Butler entitlement ...200 if I am not wrong. Create a hobby board, and introduce Trello to them to get up to 12 mos of free Gold. I shouldn't be saying this here but you can try Notion...best feature there I found that Trello does not support is the ability to create a "website" with pages. However, note there is no concept of Power Up or Butler there. No API.

Thanks, the Gold pricing wasn't on their standard pricing page (they're probably losing paying customers!) I had to Google search to find it. Thanks so much, that is exactly what I'm looking for. 

I just took a look at Notion... Yikes. Very bloated and dated looking. It's got an Asana feel with all the categories on the left. It overwhelms my brain. Thanks for the thought, Notion is not a good solution for me. But I appreciate the share. 

Thanks again!

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2020

@Paul Colaianni Glad you found Gold.

I used Notion to document my projects on Trello..an example here.

Thanks for sharing. That's much more than I'll ever use Trello for. I didn't see you open Notion at all in that vid though. 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2020

@Paul Colaianni  Notion website was built 2 days ago. It has a form that kicks off the registration for the service. Thereafter, the service is consumed within Butler.

Like Paul Colaianni likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events