It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a powerup for this?? ( KPI's / Reporting / Custom Fields Data )

I am using my trello for HR, in particular, recruiting new staff. We have a Kanban set up where we Qualify a candidate then send them through our process to Hired at the end e.g. Qualified, Sent Job info, Tel Interview request, 2nd Interview Request, Hired etc.

I would like my team to be able to record when they have spoken to (Created a new card for a candidate in the Qualified column) and taken all the info we need from the candidate.

They have KPI's in place amoungst other things of how many candidates they are speaking to per day (Cards creating / Interview requests / Hired). I would like them to know how many they have done per day / month and if they are hitting their targets.

I would like either custom fields that they could check once they have spoken to a candidate or moved them along the process, that would then record on a database or report that would help us identify if they are speaking to enough people and inturn doing their job properly, without having to manually go through and try and spot out of hundreds of cards what they have done that day.

Any simple ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Atlassian Team Oct 20, 2019

Hi Jeremy,

Have you looked into reporting with Butler at all? Butler lets you define reports for essentially whatever criteria you want, so you could track cards assigned to people, and then further track how long they've been in certain lists and track those changes: https://help.trello.com/article/1157-variables

You can then put all of that data into a report, distilled however you prefer: https://help.trello.com/article/1192-creating-reports-with-butler

That could be a good option for you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,499 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you