Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a feature for tracking worked hours?

Marie Powell June 10, 2021

For some projects we need to create "service Recaps" from team members. This may be a simple "date-task-amount of hours" log but ideally could also become an hours log for payroll or invoicing clients.

4 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 11, 2021

Hey @Marie Powell 

Our Time Tracking Power-Up should help you with this. It allows your team to log their time worked in Trello, and then can pull reports to see who worked on what and for how long. 

https://trello.com/power-ups/5d367a59d5db032812ddbf22

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope that helps,

Dan

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2021

@Marie Powell 

No sure I understand what you meant by "services recap".

I am doing a project with a client in Spain that assigns work to one or more staff who will use his/her/their individual board(s) on mobile devices to clock time by moving cards from Inbox to Start and or Hold lists (as often as needed) before landing in Completed list.

A background program computes the total time spent for the staff to certified before it is collected and sent(using email2board) to a board as a xlsx attachment.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2021

@Marie Powell my favourite time tracking integration is TimeDoctor because it has a great mobile app. The other time tracking integrations run as powerups or chrome extensions so they only work on desktop browsers.

Marie Powell June 11, 2021

Thanks; I'll check this out

0 votes
Marie Powell June 11, 2021

Thanks all! I'll look into these options for a best-fit.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events