Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a chat room/board for a board team members?

amanda.koh July 4, 2019

Hi, I'm using Trello to manage campaigns with members from different locations. Is there a chat room/board in Trello that works like Google Hangouts or Slack that we can chat on Trello?

Thanks,

Amanda

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2019

@amanda.koh When I want to do chat in Trello, I just create a card for each "room" or "channel" then people can watch the card and they'll receive a notification for every new comment posted. Otherwise if they unwatch the card, they will only be notified when someone mentions them by name. I put those "chat cards" in a list called "Chat" so people know not to do anything else with them.

amanda.koh July 7, 2019

Hi Iain, can the 'chat' happen in Trello itself? Or we have to reply on another app/tool? Thanks, Amanda

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2019

@amanda.koh you can just add comments to a card, anyone watching the card will get a notification, or if they unwatch they will only receive a notification when mentioned by username

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events