Is there a Trello expert who i can hire for two hours to give us a talk how to use trello?

Jon Ramos September 1, 2020

I hope to hire a speaker to speak to my team of 10 people to walk us through with Trello. Particularly onboarding and integration.

3 answers

0 votes
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2020

If you search by Product-> Trello and Services-> Training in the Atlassian Partner directory, you can have some options there too: https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/

Best of luck,
Carolyn

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2020

@Jon Ramos sure I run a Trello consulting business feel free to email me team@benkoworks.com and we can see whether or not we can help.

0 votes
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2020

@Jon RamosI have a better idea, why don't you communicate with some offline community leaders who are planning to have talk on Trello.

I'm adding this question to Trello-Leaders community channel.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events