Is there Trello experts you can pay that can help you set up your boards

Jake Gonzales March 24, 2019

I would love to hire someone to help us get more out of trello and teach us about integrating apps and powerups with their expertise?

3 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2019

@Jake Gonzales I've helped a few community members with board structure and automation, you can see a link in my profile. I also just replied to your other question about backups.

Jake Gonzales March 27, 2019

Thank you! 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2019

@Jake Gonzales 

Hi Jake, I could certainly help. Please find my website in my profile and contact me there.

Katrin,

Thank you for helping me! 

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2019

@Jake Gonzales 

It was a pleasure, Jake! :)

0 votes
Answer accepted
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2019

Hi Jake and welcome to Community!

If you take a look at the Atlassian Partner directory, there are many companies that consult on app integrations and power-ups for your specific needs: https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/

You may also be interested in the in-person Trello User Group events near you to see if you can meet others, and learn more.

https://aug.atlassian.com/trelloevents/

Hope this helps!

Carolyn

Thank You! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events