Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the variable {foundcardstartdate} active?

Charline Stevanoni August 13, 2021

I am trying to make a rule including the variable {foundcardstartdate} but it seems that this variable is not known. Is this variable active or not? 

Thank you !

2 answers

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2021

Thanks @Charline Stevanoni and @David Bakkers - I've confirmed this bug, and raised a fix for the team to review. Hope to have this ironed out and working for you ASAP!

Cheers,

Felix

0 votes
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2021

Hello @Charline Stevanoni 

Does the {cardstartdate} variable contain a value for the found card?

Hello @David Bakkers 

Thank you for your response.

Yes, the card that is found has a Start Date

My rule is :

when a card is copied into list "{listname}", lookup a card titled "{listname}" in list "{listname}", set custom field "DateFin" to "{foundcardduedate}", and set custom field "DateDebut" to "{foundcardstartdate}"

The command works for the Due Date but not for the Start Date, hence my answer.

David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2021

Hello @Charline Stevanoni 

Hmm, I've just done a test and can confirm what you've found. Even if the {cardstartdate} variable does contain a value, the {foundcardstartdate} variable does not contain a value for the card that was found.

Other variables combined with found I tested, such as {cardname} / {foundcardname} or {cardduedate} / {foundcardduedate} are working just fine:

Annotation 2021-08-13 202049.png

You might want to log this as a bug.

Thank you for your response again @David Bakkers 

How could I do it?

David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2021

@Charline Stevanoni 

That is described in the Reporting Trello bugs page in the documentation.

Like Charline Stevanoni likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events