Is that a Gantt Chart for free in Trello?

malu.alves August 17, 2020

So, I have a board called Projeto. In this board I have my macro projects and I have some checklists items with dates (i pay for business trello) and I want to view my cards and checklist items in a Gantt visualization. But my company is on Brazil and we already pay for business trello (1 dollar is = 5 reais). We can´t pay for any power up.

I´ve found Placker but is not free even with Business Trello. Is that any alternative???

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2020

@malu.alves Placker is the best Gantt charting tool for Trello, and yes it's a separate company so it charges independently of your Trello subscription. As far as I'm aware there are no free gantt charting tools for Trello. One option would be to build some custom reporting/synching with a Google Sheet, then you could create a chart from that:

http://www.littlebluemonkey.com/blog/automated-trello-reporting-using-google-spreadsheets

You might find you have to hire someone to write the report initially for example on Upwork, but for a couple of hundred dollars you'll get an integration that you don't have to pay for on an ongoing basis so may be more affordable than a powerup like Placker.

malu.alves August 18, 2020

Thanks a lot! It really helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events