Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to view calendar view on trello phone app

Will September 12, 2022

I've just upgraded to Trello Premium to use calendar style views to organise across boards for meetings etc.

But when I open the mobile phone app (iOS) there is no option for calendar view? Am I missing something or is this view not available in the mobile app?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

Hello @Will , 

nice to meet you. 

Yes, in your mobile you can choose the option to see your things. ( I attach a screenshot of my mobile) 

But the calendar view on the mobile is different from the calendar view on the pc. It is much less functional. 

I like best to sync the calendar with Google Calendar with the Power up Calendar, and see everything directly in my Google calendar.

I hope this is helpful for you :-)

Regards

Alicia. 

vista calendario movil.jpeg

Will September 12, 2022

Thank you Alicia. Yes the mobile view is not very functional, so I will explore linking with Google Calendar Sync, thanks.

Like Alicia Filíu Birlanga likes this
Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

Happy for helping you :-)

Like Will likes this
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2022

Hi Will,

It's Violetta from Planyway:)
Planyway power-up for Trello has a mobile app to work with Trello boards in the calendar view. It's free and has wide range of features. Please check it out: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/planyway-calendar-for-trello/id1398708038

Like # people like this
Johannes August 5, 2023

Hey Violetta, 
is there a possibility to plan resources besides people such as rooms, projectors or vehicles with planywyay? / Greetings Johannes

Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2023

Hi @Johannes
In the web version, we have the option to group the timeline by labels and lists. So, if you use these labels or lists to tag your staff, then yes, it'll be possible. It all depends on the way you organize your Trello boards.

As for the mobile app, the timeline there only display team members for now:(

Best,
Violetta

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events