Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to see my Google calendar inside Trello?

James September 6, 2021

I'm currently using Sunsama to do this but would prefer to use Trello. Is this possible yet? Either with just Trello or with a power up?

2 answers

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2021

I think Zapier would be the way to go. It wouldn't be a true sync though, just a one-off "copy" of the event into Trello (so if the event changed in gcal, it wouldn't update the Trello card). Unito would offer a 2-way sync if you need that but it looks like gcal is on the roadmap.

FOREVER FRANKS October 20, 2021

saw man jak

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2021

Hi @James 

it's possible to use Google calendar in Trello and also sync it.

You have to use Calendar Power Up -> find a great article here.

And here is a great tutorial about syncing the calendar ☺️

Feel free to ask for more help!

James September 7, 2021

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this isn’t what I’m looking to do. I want to see calendar events inside Trello, not my Trello tasks inside calendar. So the other way around to what you’re describing. 

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2021

Oh ok - sorry than it would be the Unito solution mentioned by @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows - got this wrong!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events