Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is it possible to search tags with emojis in name?

Edited

i have created tags with emojis in their names, to be more more visually appealing.

However, I can only search them if I choose the color. It doesn't seem to recognize the names with the emojis. I wanted to create saved searches that were very clear about the tags' names, not simply the color.

I'm I doing something wrong?

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Oct 14, 2021

@Carlos Correia try searching the emoji itself? For example, bring up an emoji keyboard and search with the actual emoji and I think that would work, it probably just can't recognized the name of the emoji.

I tried copy-paste with the name of the tag (which includes the emoji), but nothing shows up. If I try a tag with a name without an emoji, then it works fine..!

Right now, if I want to search a tag, I'm better off going for the menu on the right (hitting "q" key) and point select.

Brittany Joiner Community Leader Oct 14, 2021

@Carlos Correia ah, i will say i also generally prefer using the "filter menu" over the search bar. Sorry that it still wasn't working with the emojis in the search! I hope the filter menu is able to work for you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,312 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you