Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to disable reply by email feature?

Gamesh April 10, 2019

I'm looking for a way to disable reply by email, it adds a lot of crap and noise to the ticket also once in a while somebody has a logo in their signature so each reply attaches a new image that is totally unrelated.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2019

@Gamesh there isn't a way to disable this, but your team can disable email notifications which will prevent them from replying!

Gamesh April 11, 2019

i see, a big trade off :(

Like Abby Buzon likes this
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2019

@Gamesh well, yeah if you like email notifications. I personally think that Trello notifications generally are far too voluminous to be broadly useful and the way that email notifications are grouped I have always found inscrutable. I created an integration called Benko Board which allows you to use Trello as a Gmail client, and then puts notifications into the same place as your emails anyway as cards in a bit more of a configurable way:

https://trello.com/integrations/#benkoboard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events