Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to copy a list or card to multiple boards at the same time?

Janet Cassidy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2018

Hello. I am using Trello for individual staff training, with each staff member having their own board. Is it possible to copy a list or card to all staff members' boards at the same time, or do I have to copy them individually?

Thanks. 

2 answers

0 votes
Janet Jenkins
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 6, 2023

I would like this feature as well. New user here. 

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2018

Lists can currently only copied to one board at a time. If you are using individual boards for training/ on boarding you might want to consider creating a template board, that is then copied for each new team member in full. This way, you would not have to copy individual lists for individual users.

You can check out this example, that we use at Trello: https://trello.com/b/qr3AcASr/new-hire-onboarding

Adam Holovics
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 13, 2019

Hi Torben, 

Has this changed, we are interested in this feature

Thanks

Adam

Like Kieron Lea likes this
Kieron Lea
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 31, 2020

third that. 

Libby Harris October 2, 2020

4th That!

Philippe Naffah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 18, 2022

5th that 1.5 year later!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events