Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to automatically check the next item on a checklist?

Cori_Boyce May 20, 2020

I see that Butler will let you check an item with a specific name but for my purposes I need a button that will check the next thing in line.  Is that possible?   And if so, is it possible to take it a step further and do it with every checklist on all cards with a specific label at once? 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2020

@Cori_Boyce can you describe your use case in more detail? There's probably a way to do it.

Cori_Boyce May 21, 2020

I am doing workflow for a laundry process.    I have a list for each washer, and am using labels to distinguish what is in the Load 1 vs Load 2 (one load being in a washer and one in the corresponding dryer then switching) and checklists with items associated with each wash.  (5 items on checklist for something that needs 5 washes).  Items can be on different numbers at any given time (1 item can be on Wash 3 while another is on Wash 1 in the same load).    Ideally I would like to be able to check the next item on the checklists on all cards assigned a certain label.   (i.e. if one load is on Wash 2 and one is on Wash 4; I can check item 3 and 5 respectively simultaneously when the next cycle starts)

But if that is not possible I would like a card button that automatically does the next load on a single check list so I can move through each card quicker.  

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2020

@Cori_Boyce interesting, the only thing I don't understand about your use case is where you say:

using labels to distinguish what is in the Load 1 vs Load 2 (one load being in a washer and one in the corresponding dryer then switching)

Am I correct in understanding that each card corresponds to an item being washed, you're using labels to designate that a given item is in a given load, and that each item needs X number of washes? If so, I'm not sure why you're using a list to designate a washer, when you already have a label designating a load.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events