Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is it possible to automatically add a due date to checklist items based on the due date of the card?

I saw this question pop up a couple of times on the board, but didn't find an answer that suited my specific question.

I have an automation set that a checklist will be added to a card once that card is added to a specific list.

The card will arrive on that list already with a due date so I would like to generate due dates on the checklist item based on the due date of the card.

example due date card is = 31/10/21

checklist item 1 = due date card -6W

checklist item 2 = due date card -4W

Is this possible? I can't seem to find it in the automations.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@Annelies Van der Sanden 

There is an option to set it based on a CF date with some increment/decrement of periods like days, weeks, months...etc but it does not support the kind of setting the way you have described. The only way I found to do this kind is via http request to an endpoint.

Thanks for the quick response. I will check with our developers to see whats possible 

@Annelies Van der Sanden 

Yes, you probably need to enlist their help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,396 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you