Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to automate cards to move lists in sync on multiple boards?

Ella May September 28, 2022

I'm going to try my best to explain this clearly..

I have multi boards, each for different clients and one master board with all cards on from all of the client boards. I have added the '2-Way Board Sync and Mirroring' Power-up which has solved keeping everything up to date in multiple places. 

This is my dilemma:

All my boards are set up with the same lists, but I currently have to manually move each card from list to list across each board - is it possible to mirror or automate cards so that when I move it to a new list on my master board, that it will move to the same list on the client specific board? 

Hopefully that makes sense, any help would be appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2022

Hi Ella,

I'd recommend reaching out to Unito directly for this, as I'm sure they've had similar requests in the past so might already have a solution for you or ideas on how you could achieve something similar. It might be possible to do something within Trello using Butler, but I would be worried that this might cause some sort of conflicts with the syncing that you already have set up with Unito.

Someone else in the community might have had experience with this though, so hopefully they'll reach out if they have an alternative for you.

Thanks,
Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events