Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it $60 USD annually or $300 USD annually?

Ian Nissen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2023

Hello everyone, I'm considering upgrading my account to either standard or premium maybe. However, I'm confused as to why the price break down shows two different prices. Is this the first red-flag that this is a gimmick to charge us more? Both fields state that this would be paid annually, why the vastly different costs? 

exxampleee1.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2023

Remember it is $60USD/yr per user

You must have 5 workspace members or multi-board guests (those who are members of more than one board), all of which are billable at the standard rate.

To save money, you can review to see who actually needs to be on more than 1 board, otherwise they will be charged.

https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/board-guests/ 

You can check out your members and guests by going to here:

Screenshot 2023-06-28 104852.png

Ian Nissen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2023

Awesome, that does help. Thanks Mike. 

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2023

Glad to be of service, if you are happy with the answer please help by clicking the "Accept Answer".  It helps us forum regulars target unanswered questions.

Thanks,

Mike

Like Ian Nissen likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events