Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is enterprise billing the only option for multiple workspaces?

Dustin July 27, 2022

How does payment work for the way my business is set up? 

My current Trello plan means we need 3 workspaces.

We have about 12 employees total. 
30 projects going on
We need 3 workspaces so we can have workspace views that are easy to manage (no one wants to use a complex system)
Each workspace is a team, we have an executive team, managers, and creators.

I do not see an option to pay for Trello that allows me to have more than one workspace that is not enterprise billing. 

1 answer

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2022

Yes, you are correct, Enterprise is the only offering that allows billing multiple workspaces together.

If you need multiple premium workspaces, they will each be billed individually.

Dustin July 27, 2022

So this means that there is no way to build a team inside of Trello without complicated (or enterprise) billing? 

Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2022

The intention is to use one workspace per context. You can use features like collections to organize boards. Even with all the projects and employees you mentioned, it'd be a small workspace (relative to what I've seen internally at Trello, and externally)

Dustin July 27, 2022

Collections may be the missing part I am looking for. 
I will research that, thank you. 

Dustin July 27, 2022

It seems I cannot filter the table view by collections. Im not sure what Collections are for, why can I simply not have teams? 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events