Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Trello available in China?

Rhianna Gamble June 18, 2020

Hi, 

Someone I work with who is based in China has had problems accessing Trello. We use it for managing projects so I hope we will be able to resolve this access issue. 

Does anyone know if there are restrictions on using the Trello site in China? 

Thank you and best wishes,

Rhianna 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2020

Hm, we don't have any restrictions on our end @Rhianna Gamble 

There could be a few different factors at play here, so I'd start by sharing a few of our help docs with your team member:

That should help them verify if Trello resources are possibly being blocked at the network level.

If they still run into trouble, can you grab a screenshot of where they get stuck and share that here please? 

Rhianna Gamble June 24, 2020

Hi Garrett, 

Thank you for confirming and for providing these help documents, I really appreciate your help.

I've sent them on to my colleague and will get back to you if they are still having trouble accessing Trello.

Thanks again,

Rhianna 

Soren Lund May 3, 2023

Hi Garrett, 

I'm looking for a project management system for my company, who does a lot of business in China, Vietnam and Malaysia, especially in China.

Therefore, I'm curious to know if you have figured out of there's any restrictions using Trello in China?

Br

Soren

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events