Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Trello Premium necessary to use planyway ?

Christophe Furet
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 8, 2023

Hi all !

I need to share a good calendar view with my customers.

As far as I know it can't be done with a simple url sharing (because I want customer only see the calendar view + I don't want them to setup a trello account...). So I will send a weekly screen cap of the calendar view.

I also need the gmail integration for my staff to be able to see their task in their own calendars - 2-way sync.

Trello premium offer both calendar and gmail integration, but I do not like the calendar view. Not very rich.

I watched the planyway powerup and I prefer its calendar view + it also offer the gmail sync feature.

So... can I pay only for Trello Standard to benefit the features from planyway or planyway needs trello premium to be able to provide the features I need ?

Thanks

PS : if you know a better way to share only the trello calendar view with external customers without them having an account... It would be much better !

1 answer

0 votes
Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2023

Hey Christophe,

I understand that you'd like to share only the calendar view with your customers without them having to create a Trello account, That's something that's not imminently available.

If you prefer the calendar view offered by Planyway and its Gmail sync feature, that's a great choice! In terms of payment, you can use a Powerup with Trello both Free and Standard. Trello doesn't charge for the usage of power-ups; they are always free to use. However, if Planyway requires any premium features from Trello to function optimally, I would recommend reaching out to the Planyway team directly for clarification.

Do let me know if you've more questions. I'd be happy to help.

Cheers,
Vishaal S | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events