Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Invalid URL jira server in JIRA + Trello Power Ups

Hello,

We have Jira Server install on our server, and currently the url is: https://jira.openfinance.es

We are trying to use JIRA + Trello Power Ups but when I configure the url inside the power ups to connect the system said that the jira url is invalid.

In the Jira Server we have the Trello Connector Plugins.

What's wrong?

8 answers

2 votes
Mike Atlassian Team Feb 01, 2018

Hi Jose,

Is your Jira Server instance also accessible from the internet? That's another requirement to be able to use the Power-Up. Let me know!

Hi Michael, Yes, of course the instance is accesible from internet. Do you know that is necesary to do any configuration into the Jira instance? Like create a connection bewtween jira and trello?

same problem here... very creepy, atlassian cannot bring their own products together...

Yet another "doesn't work for me".

Paying Trello customer. Our JIRA is self-hosted, but accessible to the internet via user/password (not SSO). The JIRA admin says the Trello Connector for JIRA is installed and operating. I get "Not a valid JIRA URL" when I paste the address.

Is this seriously not possible? I just started using Trello for high-level organization, assuming that the Jira integration plugin would work.

I'm having the same issue. Our JIRA instance is hosted on our own systems, but exposed to the internet - which is usually how I access it (remotely). I'm a long time user of Trello as well and would love for this to work... 

Same Issue

Estou enfrentando o mesmo problema.

I am facing the same issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events