Information on Entrepreneur Package

NIYAZ AHAMED KSS April 17, 2023

Dear Trello Customer Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm writing to inquire about the Entrepreneur Package that I came across while browsing your website. I'm interested in learning more about this package and its features and how it can benefit my business. I would like to learn more about the Entrepreneur Package before committing to it.

Could you please provide me with more information on the following aspects of the package?

What are the features and benefits of the Entrepreneur Package?
How does it differ from other packages that Trello offers?
Is the Entrepreneur Package suitable for small businesses?
Are there any discounts or promotions available for first-time users of the Entrepreneur Package?
I appreciate any information you can provide on the above questions, as well as any additional information on the Entrepreneur Package that you think would be helpful for me to know.

Thank you for your time and assistance, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2023

Hey @NIYAZ AHAMED KSS,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, and I hope you're doing well.

I didn't quite understand your question, but are you looking for more information about Trello Enterprise plan? Or is it another plan you're interested to know more about it? Thanks!

NIYAZ AHAMED KSS April 25, 2023

Dear Salomoa,

I am writing to enquire about the premium package for Atlassian Trello account that your team offers. Our company is currently using the standard package, but we are interested in upgrading to the premium package to access additional features and benefits.

Specifically, we are interested in purchasing 15 premium user account licensing for a one-year period, and we would appreciate it if you could provide us with more details on this package. We are also hoping to receive a discount price for this package.

If you could kindly provide us with information on the pricing and features of the premium package, as well as the process for upgrading, that would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, we would be happy to receive any recommendations or advice you may have on how to make the most of the premium package.

Please feel free to contact me directly at [sensitive information] or via email at [sensitive information] with any information or inquiries. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2023

Hey @NIYAZ AHAMED KSS,

I see! – Well, if you'd like to learn more about each of our paid plans (Premium and Enterprise), you can look at this link for more information: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/which-trello-plan-is-best-for-me/.

For prices, you take check our pricing page here: https://trello.com/pricing. Last, you can learn how to take the most out of Trello Premium (If it's your interest) by reading this article here: https://blog.trello.com/how-to-use-trello-premium-like-a-pro. I hope all this information helps!

By the way, I had to modify your comment because you've included your work email and phone number, which are sensitive information, and we can't have those publicly available on a community post. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events