Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In need of finding a way to get in contact with Trello support

Sofie Leffelaar March 6, 2024

Hello

I wish to speak to Trello's customer support, and i turn to this page for help.

I have some questions regarding the billing for my company. And i have tried all other options to either find a correct phone number or get in contact with them, but sadly, none of those have worked.

Please, if you have a way to come into directly contact with anyone from Trello, if possible specifically the sales department (other departments are also fine), please let me know

2 answers

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2024

Hi Sofie! I'd love to help. Can you share a little more about your question so that I can try to help, or so that I can connect you to the right team if I'm not able to answer your questions myself?

I wish to speak to someone who works in the sales department. The question is regarding the update on april 8th and the possibilities of upgrading to the premium version. Does the sales department have a phone number?

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2024

You can submit a ticket with our sales team here; however, I may be able to help you more quickly here if you can share any questions you have.

In the meantime, if you have questions about how billing works in Trello Premium, we have more information about that here.

If you'd like to see how much it would cost to upgrade your Workspace, you can do that by going to the Workspace billing page. To navigate there, click on the down arrow next to "Workspace settings" in the sidebar, as shown in the screenshot below, and then click on "Upgrade workspace." You'll be able to switch between monthly and annual billing on that page to see how much each option would cost.

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 3.55.30 PM (2).png

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I'd be happy to help!

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2024

Welcome to the community @Sofie Leffelaar !

You can use this link: https://trello.com/contact#/

You can scroll down untill you see Login or Continue without logging in. Click on the second options and questionaire with the needed information will be shown.

I keep circulating between the bot answers that send me to the community or the FAQ page. Do you happen no have a telephone number, Perisic Nikola?

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2024

Sadly I don't have, I will tag Atlassian here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events