Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Trello business do I get charged for every person I add to a board?

Jerome October 1, 2020

I just got charged 104.87. I'm not sure what for. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

Its just sharing one board per person you invite ... if their in two, its deemed your using for bit more than casual and they like to charge.

Does make it hard if Granny is in your Family board and also your chess club board.

Jerome October 2, 2020

Thanks, Stephen, really appreciate you answering my question.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2020

@Jerome you get charged for anyone who is a member of your business class team, or anyone who is a "multi-board guest" meaning that they are a member of more than one board in your business class team:

https://help.trello.com/article/1123-multi-board-guests

Jerome October 2, 2020

Thanks for reply Iain, does that mean I cannot and a person to more than one board without being charged?

Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

You'll find thats right, annoying but yep, you got it, so trick is if it isnt essential that they are a member, well, dont.  But once you have them on a paid plan, if you have to, then might as well add them where ever.

Another way around it, is to add only the coordinators, and not all the underlings ... then, also stops the underlings getting distracted or doing something that had not been confirmed yet but just discussed.

We do similar with architectural design and site ... dont include site on the discussion until its confirmed and then you just tell them as an instruction ... they get confused easy so better treat them like army infantry and orders only flow down ... not the chit chat.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events