Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import data from another project management app

NEVA Marketing
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 24, 2023

I'd like to ask if there is a way how to import all data from another project management app (non of Atlassian) to Trello ? To be more clear I'm talking about Freelo.io and we want to use Trello. 

Thanks for all responds. 

Lenka

2 answers

1 vote
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2023

Hey @NEVA Marketing! Sadly, Trello doesn't have a native import tool that allows you to import your data from another product into Trello. However, there are several options for you to bring your data into Trello:

• Copy and Paste your data to Trello
  • Use Trello API to have full programmatic control of the import process
  • Use third-party Power-Ups developed by people or external companies to Trello that could allow you to import your data from another product into Trello.

We also have a dedicated support article that talks more about it here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/importing-data-into-trello/.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2023

@NEVA Marketing most tools will let you export your data to a CSV - once you get that, you can use the Import CSV to Trello Power-Up to do this!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events