Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images on Trello disappeared

Andrew Leslie June 16, 2023

Hi, some images I stored on Trello a couple of years back have disappeared, now showing as a broken link. How do I get them back?

Screenshot at Jun 16 09-16-18.pngScreenshot at Jun 16 09-16-36.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2023

Hi @Andrew Leslie - this seems a little strange! Are you sure these images weren't corrupted when you originally uploaded them? 

Andrew Leslie June 18, 2023

No the images were there well after I uploaded them, they are important which is why I checked @Alex _ Trello 

Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2023

@Andrew Leslie - no worries, I've raised a ticket for our team to look into this for you. This ticket is TRELLO-157516.

I'll send a reply on that one shortly as we'll need some more info to continue our investigation, please keep an eye out for that email. 

Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
June 19, 2023

Hey @Andrew Leslie - we're still waiting on you to send through the info we need on TRELLO-157516 to begin our investigation of this issue. I'll nudge you soon on the ticket with a reminder of what we need from you. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events