Identity provider problem

Michaela Downes August 25, 2022

every time I try to log in on my iPad it says: 

Hmm... We're having trouble logging you in.

We're having trouble logging you in. There seems to be an issue with your identity provider. Wait a few moments, then try again.

however, I can get on Trello seamlessly from my pc, only on my iPad this continuously pops up. Even when I delete the app numerous times. 

most questions I see pertain the ability to sign in via the app but not from the pc. my matter is the opposite. 

Can you please help? It is starting to effect my ongoing productivity.

Thank you. 

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2022

Hey @Michaela Downes and @Kaye T. - we do not support log in issues over the Community. Please raise this as a ticket at https://trello.com/contact

0 votes
Kaye T. August 28, 2022

I have the same issue. Started yesterday when the Chrome browser on my desktop logged me out and asked to change password.

Naturally the android mobile app would lov me out changing password from the desktop.

And since then until now, I still can't log in when Trello app brings me to the log in site via my mobile browser (I even tried using Chrome on my android). 

Interesting though, when I type Trello.com/login on my phone's Chrome browser, I can log in just fine. But only on the browser. If I click Continue on the promo to view/use the Trello app instead, the will still being me to a log in page (even though I'm logged in via browser already) and with that log in page, the same error occurs. 

What gives Atlassian?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events