Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

IS there a limit to the number of labels viewable to select as a filter?

I have 16+ labels created but can only see 8 in the drop-down for filter by label. Using the web-app

2 answers

0 votes

Hi and thank you for the reply Laura

I know have 25+ labels using 5 of the colours. I thought I would download and use the Mac desktop app...... that works well. It is still the WebApp via the browser that seems to limit the search, yet in that browser you can go to the Labels and see them all.... It is the ability to see all when selecting labels in the filter that fails. I am using Firefox 100.0.2 and may give Chrome a go... just in case that is where the issue lies

David

0 votes
Laura Holton Community Leader May 20, 2022

Hi @David Carradice 👋

Welcome to the Community! I've spent some time looking into this for you and there is nothing to suggest there is a limit set. However, of the 16 labels you have do they share 8 colours between them all?

If so this could explain it, if not we can go back to the drawing board 🤔

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,399 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you