Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS it possible to hide certain cards or details of certain cards on a shared board?

Adele Naomi March 4, 2022

IS it possible to hide certain cards or details of certain cards on a shared board? I have multiple users in a Workspace but I want to restrict certain users from seeing the card.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2022

Hi @Adele Naomi ! Welcome to the community :) for the moment, when you invite a member to a board, they're going to have access to all information on the board. There's no way to hide certain cards or certain card contents. Your best bet would be to create a secondary board, sync the relevant information from the main board to the other board and just share the secondary board with those particular users. You can sync cards across boards using Unito or create a sort of one-way sync using Butler automation.

1 vote
Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2022

Hi @Adele Naomi 

I don't think so 🤔. If you have a shared board with someone, that person will can be able to see everything in that board. 

But maybe someone else could say something new about this, I would like to know too 😅

This is a calling to some Trello Support ;-) 

Regards.

Alicia. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events