Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS 14.3 Unable to Log In to Trello via Atlassian -- Keyboard disappears.

Shawn Ames January 13, 2021

Hello,

My IOS is up to date at 14.3 on my iphone 8. When I attempt to log in, I am prompted to do so via Atlassian with no option to log in directly to Trello. Ok, fine. A safari pop up appears and asks for my email, which autofills. When I try to edit the email or enter a password, page back and forward arrows appear, but no keyboard (as pictured below -- email is colored out). I'm unable to paste anything in the email entry box either.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, clearing the app cache, ensuring pop ups and cookies are NOT blocked, and the issue persists. IMG_0023.png

2 answers

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2021

Hi @Shawn Ames ,

Welcome to the community!

Direct login to Trello has been disabled! That function/feature is no longer available.

You have to connect your Trello account with an Atlassian account and then try to login with Atlassian using your mobile device and it will work fine.!

Also, read these documentations

https://help.trello.com/article/757-troubleshooting-login-problems-on-the-iphone-and-ipad

If still facing the problem, you can ask Trello support HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Paul Cathey November 1, 2022

I’ve linked my two accounts and still have the same problem as described above, the keyboard does not appear. I’m on an iPad and don’t have this problem with any other apps / logins. I am trying to use the Trello app, I can login in by going thru the browser but I prefer to use the app. 

Paul Cathey November 1, 2022

Update: seems like the app needed time to sync up with my new login. I went back to try it and now it recognized my email and took me into the app. 

0 votes
Valérie February 14, 2021

I am having the same problem. I can log in on my Macbook, but not on my iPhone (from the app or on Safari).

I have tried to allow cookies.

thanks for your answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events