Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAGES VIEW: No auto resize for uploaded images? (Trello desktop free version)

Marisa Vallone
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2019

Hello!

I mostly work sharing a lot of images but it's quiet uncomfortable opening uploaded images having no possibility to watch them in fullscreen mode: I mean, when they are in a very high resolution size, you have to scroll them but you'll never have the perfect overview you need. Is there any way to enjoy the auto resize mode based on the  monitor-resolution auto recognition? 

I can see that the resize automatically works on mobile app version. But when I use Trello on my mobile (android), I have another kind of problem.

QUESTION 2 (mobile version):

When I open one image in fullscreen mode, I can not easily skip it moving from one image to another (keeping the full screen mode on); I always have to close one and click to the next one to open it... it's a very slow and frustrating process.. Is there any solution?

Thanks for your precious help!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2019

@Marisa Vallone on the desktop/web versions, when you open an image you have a link to download it, which will allow you to resize/review it.

On mobile, I share your pain when flicking between images, if you're not only viewing the thumbnails it's cumbersome. You can submit a feature request at trello.com/contact but they have a lot going on, I wouldn't hold your breath for that change any time soon :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events