Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know if it is possible to recover datas from Trello? Something like a Backup??

Nilo Nobile May 3, 2022

Im managing a project and we are starting using Trello. But we are afraid of loosing all the information we have assembled in the interface. I mean, is there a possible way of having an automatic backup of all the content each week? Or even manually, is it possible? That is really important for us to know. Thank you.

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2022

HI @Nilo Nobile ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! It's a great question and I have a good news to pair with it... Rewind.io created a solution for backing up and restoring information in Trello called Backups for Trello an can be found in the Trello Power-Up marketplace.

You're able to try the Power-up for free for 7-days and after that you can protect your boards for $1/board/month with a minimum charge of $5/month.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Valeriia Sitolenko May 26, 2023

Hi @Nilo Nobile 

I want to let you know that the company I work at, FluentPro, developed a solution called Fluentpro Backup

It provides automated backup and restoration for Trello data. This solution runs backups continuously and saves project versions whenever changes are made. But you can also perform on-demand backups of all your data or just selected one. In case of data loss or accidental deletion, you can restore the specific board or data from the point-in-time backup versions.

0 votes
Allen -Amazing PowerUps-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2022

If you are looking for a simple and free way to make board backups, there is now an option to do this in the Amazing Fields powerup.

see: https://docs.amazingpowerups.com/article/29-how-to-backup-trello-boards-with-amazing-fields

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2022

Hi @Allen -Amazing PowerUps- , thanks for sharing this info. In the event that you are associated with the vendor of this PU please see this article - Atlassian-Community-guidelines-for-Marketplace-vendors-and-partners 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events