Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to cancel my Trello subscription

Becky Hassler January 20, 2022

I did realize I was subscribed to Trello. I would like to cancel this subscription.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2022

Hi @Becky Hassler đŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! To cancel your Trello Premium or Standard plan, you’ll need to be a Workspace administrator. Either navigate to your Workspace's billing page (https://trello.com/your-Workspace-shortname/billing) directly or navigate to your account's activity tab and click on your Workspace's name and then the Billing tab.

On the Billing tab, scroll to the bottom of the page. Click the “Cancel” link and it will show you which features will be removed once the plan ends, confirming the cancellation will prevent your card from being billed in the future. Your plan will be cancelled at the end of its prepaid service period.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Becky Hassler January 20, 2022

I don't see a billing tab.

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2022

If you're unable to see billing next to the tabs Profile & Visibility, Activity, Cards and Settings it sounds like you're either on a free trial (which doesn't automatically renew) or you're not the Workspace administrator who has the appropriate permissions to access billing. 

If it's the latter and you've found yourself paying for Trello for your organisation I would try and get in touch with the Workspace admin as soon as possible to get that changed. 

Like • Alex Byfield likes this
Rob Droste
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 27, 2023

My position was eliminated and under my severance agreement my contact with the workplace admin is not possible. So what do I do now?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events