Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to understand the difference in tariffs, I did not find information in Russian and English

ms July 16, 2021

Business Class and Enterprise question

Business Class: Guests of the same board
Enterprise: Multi Board Guests

For example, if I have 4 employees, in the case of Business Class I will pay $ 40
And will I be able to invite guests at this rate to only 1 board for free? if I add it to 2 boards, I will have to pay extra for it. payment as I understand it and what in this case? did not find the exact information

It's the same with Enterprise. If I choose this tariff for 4 users, I will give $ 17.5 * 4 = $ 70
And for each new guest, I will also give $ 17.5, as for a regular user? or can I add them for free?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2021

Hi there, I'm from the Trello Support team and can answer your question! 

You are correct - if you have a Business Class workspace, and 4 users are registered on the workspace, then you will pay $40 USD a month (if you are billed annually). If you add a guest to one board (a single-board guest), then you will not be charged for that user. However, if you add a user to a second board in the workspace, they will be considered a multi-board guest, which is a billable user in the workspace, and you will be charged a pro-rated fee for their usage, and then billed for them at the next renewal period. 

I recommend having a read through our article Workspace Board Guests which goes through this. 

The same concept applies for Enterprise memberships.

Thanks,
Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events