Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to check the IDs of all members of my workspace.

임동규 December 14, 2021

Hello I want to know the IDs of the members registered in the Celimax workspace.

(In my case, dklim@celimax.co.kr)

I wonder how I can check the ids of all members. If possible, it would be better if I could find out by matching the list and id collectively.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how.

Regards,

Lim

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Hi @임동규 👋

Welcome to the Community! To find a user's unique Trello username, click to your organization's Members page (see example below) and the username is under their name after the @ sign.

Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 10.38.20.png

By clicking through to your organizations member page you will be able to see all members of the Celimax workspace as well as any guests. However, there is no way to see their email address just their Trello username.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

임동규 December 14, 2021

Thank you for answer.

I have an additional question.

Are you saying that there is no way to verify individual email addresses apart from matching usernames?

Even if each name does not match, I just need to know the full address of the registered member.

As for the context of the question, this is to distinguish between users who signed up with @celimax.co.kr and users who signed up with a domain other than @celimax.co.kr.

Please answer about my question.

Regards,

Lim

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

That's correct, the email is only visible to the user, the only ID provided by Trello is the username ID. You would potentially have to request the information from your team outside of Trello and then cross reference your information. 

On a separate note, if your team has signed up with a domain other than the company one and you would like them to/or require them to be on the company domain I would recommend you read this article on changing account credentials.

I hope this makes sense.

All the best,

Laura

Like Domsa Constantin-Simion likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events