Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I updated my iPhone Trello app today and now the save button doesn’t work and is greyed out.

Erin Machura May 22, 2022

The save button is greyed out and not clickable on all cards across all my boards. I have logged out and back in, deleted the app and reinstalled and cleared my cache. Still greyed out. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2022

Hi Erin,

Good day to you :)

Generally, the reason the "Save" button might be greyed out is that if you don't have a card title. If you add a card title there the "save" button will become active and you'll be able to create a card. Can you check if that is the case?

Could you let me know if this is only happening on your mobile device or if you're able to replicate this if you try to save a card on a web browser or the desktop app?

Erin Machura May 25, 2022

Once I added a card title the save button worked!! Yay! Thank you so much 😊 

0 votes
Angel Pricer March 9, 2023

Finding this explanation today was really helpful.  I have a habit of opening a GoogleDoc, not naming it, and typing whatever is present for me in the moment and then naming it later.  When that happens, it is saved as an unnamed document.  Is there any chance Trello could do something like that for those of us who are too in the flow to name a document first? And…I will be mindful of making it a practice to name the card from now on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events