Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I updated my iPhone Trello app today and now the save button doesn’t work and is greyed out.

The save button is greyed out and not clickable on all cards across all my boards. I have logged out and back in, deleted the app and reinstalled and cleared my cache. Still greyed out. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vishaal S Atlassian Team May 25, 2022

Hi Erin,

Good day to you :)

Generally, the reason the "Save" button might be greyed out is that if you don't have a card title. If you add a card title there the "save" button will become active and you'll be able to create a card. Can you check if that is the case?

Could you let me know if this is only happening on your mobile device or if you're able to replicate this if you try to save a card on a web browser or the desktop app?

Once I added a card title the save button worked!! Yay! Thank you so much 😊 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,352 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you