Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I recommended a member for trello, Where's my trello Gold?

Deleted user November 1, 2018

https://trello.com/gold says if I recommend someone I'd get Gold for 12 months. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2018

Hi @[deleted]

You get Trello Gold for one month, up to twelve months if the user signs up for Trello using the specialized link you share. They must click on the verify account via email when they sign up and then you will get an email that the individual signed up using your recommendation link and you get one month of Gold. 

Trello will then automatically add one month of freeTrello Gold to your account. If you want more Trello Gold, share the offer with others. For each user who signs up through your referral, you get an extra month of Gold.

Let me know if this helps.

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2018

Did this answer your question?

Deleted user November 3, 2018

Thanks I realised that I got the benefits a minute after I posted this. It just took a few minutes. 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2018

That`s great, thanks so much :)

Thaise Gomes Assistente Virtual March 23, 2021

You get Trello Gold for one month, up to twelve months if the user signs up for Trello using the specialized link you share. They must click on the verify account via email when they sign up and then you will get an email that the individual signed up using your recommendation link and you get one month of Gold.

Is this still active? Because I just did that and didn't receive any e-mail.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events