Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to create a Private coaching board per client plus get their information stored for my use.

MissKaminskyMethod January 25, 2020

Im a coach and would like to create a private coaching platform for each client with all the steps that i need to take them through.  

Im struggling to find the best online platform, and i am currently loving the way Trello breaks the steps down into cards - i was thinking of linking all the steps to Typeform which im struggling to do. I need to store information from each client and i need the flow of coaching to be easy enough for the client to follow, even if the client is a little tech challenged.

The other thing im struggling to do is figure out how to make each full board private and dedicated to each individual client.  I cant create coaching teams as the information is very personal.

I'm feeling rather tech challenged myself and hoping that someone could assist me and show me the way?

Thanks Shelley

2 answers

0 votes
Harry K August 23, 2021

Garrett, I had couple of different coach programs, and what I can say for sure, after some comprehensive comparisons, that this web site ( here: https://robkish.life/affordable-life-coaching-certification-online/ ) can inform you about the couple of really good life coach programs, which can be used by any type of a person, especially for business purposes.

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2020

Hey Shelley,

I just wrote back to the email you sent to us about this as well. Would you mind replying to me there and we can keep the conversation going?

Thanks!

Josip Baban November 18, 2020

Hi Garret,

I am also interested in the possibilities....

Would it be possible to chat..?

Greets  Josip

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events