Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I need help with using Trello as a CRM and creating reports

My reps use Trello as their CRM. Each rep has their own board where they have their customers, prospects etc 

I have now employed a sales manager who wants to be able to pull reports on their activities. How many cold calls, how many customer visits, orders placed, new customers etc

Does anyone else use Trello in this way? I would love to hear how you get around these issues. 

2 answers

Hi @Simonne Solarsh 

I have seen a few other sales orgs using Trello like that. For reporting you could look at Blue Cat Reports which can pull data from multiple boards into a single dashboard (or dashboards) for you.

https://trello.com/power-ups/5d9c90aa18965066fcd44730/reports-by-blue-cat

There are some general examples of creating charts/reports for sales teams here

Happy to answer any questions you might have :)

Hi @Simonne Solarsh , 

You can try installing power up - https://trello.com/power-ups/5d367a59d5db032812ddbf22/time-tracking-reporting

Basis on time logged , you will be able to use it for your purpose. 

Hope this helps.!

Thanks 

Shailey

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend...

520 views 19 20
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you