I'm trying to create a master design board but also separate boards for each designers workflow.

Hanna August 22, 2018

I want the cards on the master design board to be replicated on each members own boards. I need the movements and updates from one to sync to the other,  but only the relevant cards for each member. How can I achieve this on Trello without relying too heavily on power-ups.

2 answers

0 votes
Qasim August 12, 2019

Hi @Hanna

As Teddy stated above, you can easily accomplish this using Unito. We allow you to sync across multiple boards to create a Master Board. Super useful! I'd recommend starting with our webinar on creating a master board in Trello. 

How to Create a Master Board in Trello (Webinar/Tutorial):

http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa

Hopefully you find this helpful, if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask!

Best,

Unito

0 votes
Teddy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2018

Hi there Hanna!

Unfortunately, card syncing is not currently possible natively within Trello. I'll definitely let our team know thats something that you'd be interested in though!

I know you would prefer not to rely on Power-Ups, but just in case, here are a few third-party Power-Ups that can help you keep cards in sync:

Cardsync
Unito
Board Sync by Unito

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events