Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able to sign-in trello account in android app.

Nitin Mane May 22, 2020

I have downloaded the Trello app in my phone and when I sign-in with email id. It derives to the browser for Atlassian login but after clicking on the browser access it doesn't show anything and the phone shows a blank screen for while and get off. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2020

@Nitin Mane have you updated your account on a web browser to use Atlassian as your account? This is a mandatory update being rolled out to all Trello users, it may not be possible to complete the update from a mobile device.

Nitin Mane May 25, 2020

Thank you for replying on my query. Yes, I have updated Trello with the Atlassian account. I was successfully login on my pc using chrome but while login-in with the android app it asks to login with Atlassian account and if I proceed further it asks to open browser so when I click on the chrome after that shows a blank screen.  I'm not able to proceed further from this. I have shared the screenshot. 

cScreenshot_2020-05-25-20-41-32-525_com.trello.pngScreenshot_2020-05-25-20-44-00-099_android.png

Screenshot_2020-05-25-20-44-04-960_android.pngScreenshot_2020-05-25-20-44-09-812_com.trello.png

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2020

@Nitin Mane okay I login using Google, and have migrated to Atlassian, and this is working for me on iOS. Are you able to confirm which Android version you're running, and ensure you've installed the latest version of the app from the Play store (you should be able to see which version you have installed from the app page in the store) and post that info here, I'll see if I can get someone from Atlassian support to check in and confirm whether or not this is a version problem. Thanks!

Nitin Mane May 28, 2020

I'm using Android version 6.0.1 with kernel version 3.10 on Redmi Note 3. I have not rooted or used any other tool just using default Operating System which came from mobile at the time of purchase. I've downloaded Trello app 2020.6.1.14003-production updated on 13-may-2020. 

Screenshot_2020-05-28-12-58-51-758_com.android.vending.png

Screenshot_2020-05-28-12-58-59-652_com.android.vending.png

Screenshot_2020-05-28-12-59-18-020_com.android.settings.png 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 28, 2020

@Nitin Mane We've been able to confirm that it works on Android 6, so doesn't seem to be a version problem. Have you tried changing the default apps settings? Or changing your default browser? It might be doing something funny with the URL handling during the process ... 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events