Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able to add members to my trello card anymore

Zorah Lee September 13, 2019

I'm not able to add members to my Trello card anymore. Anyone know how to fix this issue or what may be causing the problem. When I click on the member button the drop-down does not appear. I've deleted and tried creating a new card but I'm still having the issue. I could, however, fo back to older cards and add and remove members

2 answers

0 votes
nathan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 27, 2023

It worked on my other boards, but not the main one. I am still missing the members option or even being able to add members to cards.

I just got this program and this is not impressing.. 

Please resolve it asap

Thanks,

ND

0 votes
ManuR
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2019

Hi Zorah,

Could you let us know if the same thing happens when you try to use the incognito mode or a different browser completely?

Some users have reported that purging the cache of Chrome and/or disabling the extension allowed to use the normal mode of Chrome to assign members on cards as well so you could give it a go.

We've seen issues with Google Chrome in the past few days but haven't been able to reproduce this on our end. If you could share the version of the navigator you are experiencing this problem with, that would be super helpful :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events