Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm hosting a live Trello AMA on Sept 5th! What should I answer?

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

I recently earned the 500 answers posted badge in the community!!

image.png

I'm pretty thrilled with this accomplishment because that means, I've answered over 500 questions about Trello, in this community alone!!

So to celebrate, I'm doing what I typically do for fun... answering more Trello questions!

Yellow Bright Business Idea Tutorial Youtube Thumbnail.png

How? I'll be doing a live stream on Monday, Sept 5th at 2pm EST/1pm CST

Come join me! (If you can't make it live, don't worry - it'll be recorded and you can watch it after the fact.)

You can ask your questions ahead of time by commenting below on this post, or submitting them via this form. Or you can show up live and bring your questions in the chat!

I'll spend about an hour or so (or until I get tired) answering as many questions as I can make it through, and I'll try to demo the answers too.

Here's the link for the livestream if you want to get a reminder ahead of time, otherwise, just come back here and click on this Monday! 

Can't wait to see what questions you all bring!!

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

Congratulations on the 500 badge @Brittany Joiner !!

Ste

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2022
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 2, 2022

yes, came here to say this! 500 answers is incredible!!!

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2022

@Monique vdB thanks!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events