Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting page unresponsive errors in chrome

Lachlan Joyce June 12, 2017

Hi all! Hoping someone out there may be able to help...

We use Trello for our work and for some reason mine always seems to play up and give me error messages (only one in team this happens to)...we use Google Chrome and the error message I get is "page unresponsive" - I have attached an image below....I sometimes have to press kill which shuts down the windows and try again....sometimes if I click on wait it will work (with a few more minutes but not always...any asisstance is much appreciated! Page unresponsive.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2017

Does this happen only on a specific board or across all boards in your account or team? You can also check http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/990633-troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello for detailed instructions on troubleshooting any issues with Trello in the browser.

If that does not help, feel free to reach out to trello.com/contact with further information (board link, OS, browser version) so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events