I havent signed into my trello in a month or so. When I signed back in all of my boards are gone.

tgsher9329 October 20, 2022

I haven't logged into trello in a little while, and when I signed back in, it was like it kept trying to get me to make a new account saying my email didn't have an account. When I finally got signed back in after changing my password and what not, all of my boards and work are gone. I have emails when I first made the account in 2/17/2021 that were the emails meant to verify my email for the account. I checked for this when trying to log in to make sure I was using the correct email. I was, and when I signed in, everything is gone.

1 answer

0 votes
BackupLABS October 20, 2022

Do you have a backup of the Trello boards? Just restore those for now, but ask Trello why they have deleted your data.

Im not sure if I have a backup or not I'll have to look into it, thank you.

where do I find a support email or some way to contact them? the support links and everything are just a big circle with no way to actually contact anyone

BackupLABS October 20, 2022
Like tgsher9329 likes this

yeah thats the circle im talking about, when i click account issues it just has links to the community like this and to see the documentation which didnt help any either

i appreciate you trying to help though.

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2022

@tgsher9329 - if you click 'Trouble logging in' after selecting Account issues, you'll be allowed to raise a ticket. This is a log in issue, so we're limited in the support we can provide over the Community. 

tgsher9329 October 21, 2022

thats what i originally tried to do, but when you select account issues, it doesnt have another drop down menu. the only other things that come up is a button for explore community and documentation

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2022

@tgsher9329 - thanks for letting me know! I've raised this as a bug for our team to look into immediately. In the meantime, I am raising a ticket on your behalf. This ticket is TRELLO-135779 - you'll receive an email confirming this ticket being created and will receive any responses to it via email. 

Like tgsher9329 likes this
tgsher9329 October 24, 2022

that is amazing thank you so much

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events